File Cabinet S-01
- Model: S-01
- Specification: 42(W)*44(D)*56(H) CM
- Packing Size: 63(L) X 46(W) X 14(H) CM
- N.W.: 19.00Kgs; G.W.: 20.00Kgs
- Packing Detail: 5 ply export carton, 6pack tie, foam included, buyer's carton desgins acceptable
1. Modern new designed Cabinet, Knock-down structure with flat package.
2. Large drawers is designed for foolscap and Legal size suspension files.
3. Different PVC color upon to request.
- Filing Cabinets Are Vital In Office
The filing cabinet is a kind of office furniture that is characterized by drawers that can store files in files placed vertically. This type of cabinet is mainly used for storing documents, but it is also convenient to organize, remove and use such documents.
The most obvious purpose of filing cabinets is to store files, but another less obvious function is to protect files from dust, water, light, and airflow. 'A fireproof filing cabinet, it can prevent fires. High quality binders can prevent rust, drop and shock. A long, dense row of paper can be heavy: A letter-size document drawer weighs approximately 260 to 310 pounds (120 to 140 kilograms). A well-constructed filing cabinet can withstand these loads. During the life of the file cabinet, the drawer mechanism must be in good working order. The compressor must continue to run to hold the paper firmly. The drawer should not be inadvertently opened, but should open smoothly when opened (this requirement usually depends on the sliding mechanism which is lubricated twice a year).
One of the best office storage systems is a filing cabinet. These storage units can perform many functions that can improve daily operations. This forces companies to install filing cabinets in their offices. Perhaps the biggest advantage of filing cabinets is that they can hold a large number of files without taking up too much floor space.
1. Filing cabinets also allow employees to sort and store files and folders. This makes it easier for employees to retrieve information and improve work efficiency.
2. Storing all necessary files and folders in one place can reduce the loss of company information or damage the contents of the filing cabinet.
3. Businesses can also improve the security of files and folders stored in filing cabinets by installing fire protection devices.
4. Filing cabinets can also be equipped with different types of locks to improve the security of confidential information stored in them.
Long Sheng Office Furniture Co., Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us